The Thanksgiving Day 5K Benefiting Martha’s Village and Kitchen is an annual, family-friendly, run/walk fundraiser in Palm Desert, CA. The goal of the 5K is to raise awareness about Martha’s Village and Kitchen’s services and to provide funds to support our mission to end hunger and homelessness in the Coachella Valley. Over 4,000 people attend the event including participants, spectators, and volunteers.
- Register yourself as an individual, start a team or join an existing team.
- Pick up your essential race gear on the packet pick-up days (Nov. 22nd & Nov. 23rd). LocationTBD
- Watch the NBC Palm Springs morning news team, feature stories about Martha’s Village. Segments will be recorded and available for viewing throughout the weekend.
- Gather family, friends or create your own team and get ready to run or walk!
- Any way that works for you is the right way to participate. Join us in person or join us virtually
Create a route of your very own. Be safe and have fun!
- Visit our sponsorship page on our website to learn more about the businesses that are supporting our community.
- Lastly, don’t forget to post pics and tag @MarthasVilllage or hashtag #MVK5K on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter and show your spirit!