Do you have a birthday coming up? Wanting to honor a loved one? Want to celebrate your next milestone? Instagram and Facebook offer easy ways to create fundraisers!
Here’s How to Create a
Social Media Fundraiser
- Click the "Menu" section on the bottom right of Facebook.
- Scroll down until you see "Fundraisers" and tap on it.
- Click "Create Fundraiser" at the top or "Raise Money." Both will direct you to the correct place.
- Next, select "Nonprofit."
- Type in the search bar for Martha's Village & Kitchen, and our organization will be available to choose from.
- Finally, enter your "Fundraiser Title" and a description of the fundraiser. Select the goal you want to reach and tap "Create."
You can now start fundraising on Facebook and helping us support our mission!
Need help creating a fundraiser for Martha's Village & Kitchen?
Call (760) 347-4741 ext. 119 or
- On the top right, tap the plus button in a little square.
- You will need to choose an image. If you want to use a picture from us, please feel free to use one from our social media pages.
- After choosing your image (s), click "Next" on the top right.
- Instagram will bring you to a section where you can write a caption and add a location to your post. Right under the "Add Location" section, you will see "Add Fundraiser." Tap on that.
- Now select your nonprofit to fundraise for. To find Martha's Village & Kitchen, search using our Instagram username "marthasvillage," and you will see Marthas Village being displayed. Tap on our nonprofit.
- Enter the goal amount that you want to reach and even invite other collaborators. Once you finished, tap "Done" at the top right.
- You will be redirected back to your post, where you can continue editing. Once you think the post looks great, tap "Post" on the top right.
You are now ready to start fundraising on Instagram!