We celebrate this milestone with you, fellow supporters, staff and all who have made our evolution possible. Together, we have faced and overcome adversity and stood up for what is right by supporting our local community. During the COVID-19 outbreak, Martha’s Village has intensified our mission to support the homeless, impoverished, elderly, children and families and other vulnerable populations living in crisis.
The 30 for 30 Anniversary Campaign will help us provide the following to those in need. Will you join us today?
Families with a child enrolled in our State Licensed Child Development Center program receives:
- Three meals a day that surpass USDA nutritional Guidelines.
- Supplies including, diapers/pull-ups, wipes, formula and baby food.
- Educational content through reading materials to promote continued learning.
Increased community access to nutritious meals and healthy non-perishable food items:
- Review and implementation of new safeguards to protect those we serve and our front line team.
- Continue to provide emergency pre-bagged, nutritious, non-perishable items.
- Provide a hot “to-go” community meal through our public lunch program.
Most importantly, Martha’s Village continues full operations for our Emergency Housing Residential Facility which offers 120 beds for homeless families with children and individuals.