Martha’s Village & Kitchen is proud to present a new program that will help local neighbors in need. Our Adopt-A-Room program is an opportunity for corporations, individuals, organizations, and schools to have a tangible goal to create a fundraiser. A donation of $5,000 will adopt one of the 35 residential rooms that families and individuals use during their stay.
With your support of the Adopt-A-Room program, you are making a clear statement to the community and to our residents that you are personally committed to supporting families and individuals experiencing poverty and homelessness. This program provides the needed support as they work towards getting back to a life of self-sufficiency. Through personalized and professional case management services, support in our career and education department and a team of caring individuals, we are helping to change lives! Donate and Adopt-A-Room today!
Your sponsorship helps Martha’s Village & Kitchen provide families with:
- Individualized case management for both adults and families.
- Meals, bedding, clothing, toiletries, and other essential items needed.
- A warm, safe and nurturing environment allowing parents to focus on improving life and career skills to gain employment.
- Childcare services in our licensed Child Development Center.
- Healthcare and other community resources.
- Above all, your support shows compassion.
- A plaque at the entrance to your adopted room with your name.
- A short one-sentence narrative stating why supporting Martha’s Village is important to you.
- Knowledge that your gift is helping those in need.
Fun Ways To Help Raise Funds to Adopt-A-Room
Start an Online Fundraiser:
Visit GroupRev online to create your personalized fundraising page to share with family and friends. Also, set a goal and use the tools to send emails, post on social media and share your message.
Host a Benefit Event:
Get together to host a car wash, yard sale, sell baked goods or other homemade items. Similarly, you can create sports tournaments, competitions, talent shows or other creative events to support your efforts.
Make it a Challenge:
Challenge local schools, groups, individuals or organizations to see who can raise the most funds. Combine funds and Adopt-A-Room together as a group.
There are so many ways to get together and help others. Above all, we thank you for your support in helping our local neighbors in need!
For more information: email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at (760) 347-4741