Martha’s Village & Kitchen provides intensive case management services for clients in our transitional housing program. The goal is to ensure that they leave Martha's Village & Kitchen with life skills that enable them to obtain income and stable housing.
Case Management Offers...
- Assessment of psychosocial, physical, educational and vocational needs.
- Development of a case plan with goals and objectives and the support needed to make progress towards those goals.
- Benefits advocacy and assistance with submitting applications.
- Assistance with obtaining sufficient income to obtain and maintain housing
- Referrals to educational services provided on campus and within our community.
- Budgeting and financial management, including savings and debt repayment plans.
- Housing search assistance.